UAE

Giles

Jun 20, 2010, 6:18:37 AM6/20/10
to Map Your World - Country-specific topics
Hi, does anyone know why the UAE is not editable?
The roads here are changing rapidly and google maps is missing a lot
of them.
It would be very helpful to be able to update it.
Giles

mapmak...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2010, 8:41:32 AM6/22/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Thank you for your interest in mapping UAE. While this country is not yet open for editing in Map Maker, please be assured that we are working on opening up Map Maker for all of the world. Please see the list of countries currently open for editing: http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155415

We will update this forum when new countries are open for editing.

Regards,
Map Maker Guide

So Sunny

Apr 4, 2011, 11:50:19 AM4/4/11
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Giles

You can now do your edits in KSA and UAE as they are open for MAP edits

and please do invite more users we need to map UAE

Regards
Arfan Sohaib

Jabran Rafique

Apr 5, 2011, 2:21:24 AM4/5/11
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
You can post moderation requests in moderation forums so other moderators can moderate your edits.

Regards,
Jabran Rafique

Sent from my iPhone