country borders are not correct

Lilly

Jun 23, 2010, 11:39:59 AM6/23/10
to Map Your World - Country-specific topics

fareeda...@google.com

Jul 7, 2010, 8:01:59 AM7/7/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lily, We're always working on getting better border data, but because border data is a sensitive issue, we want to make sure this data comes from an official source. If you can give us a detailed list, with coordinates and/or screenshots, of where the borders are inaccurate, we will work towards incorporating them.

Please also see this Help Center topic for more information on why we lock country borders to editing:
http://maps.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=157161

Thanks & Regards,
Nadeem.

Faraz Ahmad فراز احمد

Jul 7, 2010, 12:56:23 PM7/7/10
to map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hi GMM just a note on satelite image we can see international border between Pakistan and India more clearly so can You draw it more accurate. so the roads dont goes across the border. its not a big issue if GMM team has resources to do this it will be great.
Faraz Ahmad فراز احمد
http://farazilu.blogspot.com