Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Abdul Haseeb

no llegida,
1 d’oct. 2009, 3:40:041/10/09
a Map Your World - Country-specific topics
Aoa! Just wanted to know how much time will it take to enable the
directions feature for Pakistan in Google Mobile, Google Maps and
Google Earth?

Jabran

no llegida,
1 d’oct. 2009, 4:07:491/10/09
a map-countr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Haseeb,

There is no specific time which can be given but it will have an
announcement at the group. I would say it doesn't make sense to enable
road directions until a map is completed or most of it's done for
usage of such feature. Thanks

Regards,
جabran
www.dyzynz.net

-----------------------
Sent from iPhone

Omar Malik

no llegida,
6 de nov. 2009, 14:08:226/11/09
a Map Your World - Country-specific topics
Hi Jabran,

Thanks for the awsome work for Google Maps. Since have done such a
huge work, i hope you can get the answer for this question.

I need to know when will Map directions facility be enabled in
Pakistan for iPhone? Map directions is working flawlessly in Google
Map Maker. When will they enable is feature in Google Maps and
moreover in iPhone Maps.

iPhone really lacks this feature.

naveedullahmalik

no llegida,