Portofino 5.2.1 released

Alessio Stalla

Apr 10, 2021, 6:18:42 AM4/10/21
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I've released the latest version of Portofino, 5.2.1. This is mostly a bugfix release with respect to authentication. In particular, we've fixed a serious security vulnerability that could allow unauthorized access with forged authentication tokens. Therefore, you're strongly advised to update your applications. guide for upgrading from a previous version of Portofino 5.x is in our wiki.

You can find the full list of changes in this release in the changelog.

You can download Portofino 5.2 binaries, API documentation, and source packages from SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/portofino/files/manydesigns-portofino.

Library dependencies to build Portofino applications are available on Maven Central and npm for the UI. Also, a Docker image for the standalone Upstairs application to manage a Portofino instance is available on Docker Hub.

Finally, on the GitHub wiki you can find:
Bonus: contextually with the release of Portofino 5.2.1, I’m also releasing the next version of portofino-react-admin, a personal project of mine to use Portofino as the backend of a react-admin application. Check it out, it’s on GitHub!

Sincerely,
Alessio