Portofino 5 NFT – be a part of Portofino's history and support its development

Alessio Stalla

Mar 27, 2022, 12:56:12 PM3/27/22
to manydesigns-portofino
Greetings everyone,

today I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and minted the first Portofino NFT.

This is an NFT (Non-fungible token) of my first public commit in the history of Portofino 5. Basically, it's like a unique autograph of your favourite rock or sports star, but on a Git commit rather than on a drumstick, guitar pick, or ball. And by yours truly, not a star. But whatever.

Blockchain magic ensures that only one person at a time can own such a token. That would be me at the moment. But you can buy it from me if you want, by following the link. All those ETH coins will be invested in feeding me and keeping me happy (with legal and nonviolent means), which in turn will bring more Portofino development. Specifically, I plan to use the funded time to improve the documentation (for example, with new instructional videos). Of course, you can always write here to request specific developments.

My plan is to mint a new NFT roughly every month, for the duration of the current year (for now). These will all be commits made by myself, that represent significant moments in the history of Portofino 5 or contain something funny or awkward.
This is also an incentive to make the commit messages less dry from now on :)

I'm still new on this whole shebang, so pardon any goofiness.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned because something huge is on the horizon!

Cheers,
Alessio