The Portofino Survey 2020

Alessio Stalla

May 29, 2020, 5:34:07 AM5/29/20
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

in an effort to better understand and address the needs of the Portofino community, we're asking you to complete a short survey about Portofino. It's a few multiple-choice questions, it should take no more than 5-10 minutes.

Here's the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/5yv6vLtb3LjLpeMe7

Thanks for your time,
Alessio

Alessio Stalla

Aug 26, 2020, 1:00:19 PM8/26/20
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Up! I invite everyone who hasn't done already to fill out the survey: https://forms.gle/5yv6vLtb3LjLpeMe7
It's just a matter of minutes but it helps us drive development and allocate resources.

Already we've taken the hint about investing more in the documentation:
  • We've extended the Getting Started page
  • We've recorded two videos about developing with Portofino and more are scheduled
Cheers,
Alessio