unable to use some features of portofino 5

priyanka

Aug 2, 2021, 2:21:05 PM8/2/21
to manydesigns-portofino

Hello Team,

we are recenlty started using portofino 5.we are facing some technical issues.we have connected our database to portofino framework.

There are 15 tables in database and we manually selected all the tables to create CRUD pages.we got the message your application is created.When we logged in and checked only 3 pages are  displayed on the left window.

moreover we were trying to change the password for admin user.its not working.we wanted to create some user management activities.how can we use user management features in Portofino version 5.

Could you help us resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Priyanka

Alessio Stalla

Mar 11, 2022, 7:27:06 AMMar 11
to manydesigns-portofino
Hi, the missing tables could be due to not having a primary key or other issues, if you can attach a log file we can debug this.

Changing the password is only possible once you have configured a users table with an email field.