Portofino 5.3.4 is out!

Alessio Stalla

Dec 5, 2022, 2:27:16 PM12/5/22
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone,

I'm glad to announce the release of Portofino 5.3.4! This version focuses on integration: we've improved on Spring Boot support and we've made it easier to integrate existing Hibernate/JPA annotated classes into the Portofino model. There are also a couple of bug fixes and a little more documentation – both API documentation and on our wiki on GitHub.

The full changelog for version 5.3.4 is on GitHub. A guide for upgrading from a previous version of Portofino 5.x is in our wiki.

You can download Portofino 5.3.4 binaries, API documentation, and source packages from SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/portofino/files/manydesigns-portofino.

Library dependencies and project archetypes to build Portofino applications are available on Maven Central and on npm for the Angular UI. Also, a Docker image for the standalone Upstairs application to manage a Portofino instance is available on Docker Hub.

Finally, on the GitHub wiki you can find, among other articles:

Sincerely,

Alessio