Portofino 5.1.3 released

Alessio Stalla

May 17, 2020, 3:22:18 PM5/17/20
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Hiya folks,

I hope you're all safe and well. Amidst this horrible pandemic, we've released a new version of Portofino, 5.1.3. This makes me proud, if not happy.

In this version, as in the last few, we concentrated mostly on improving usability and fixing bugs. Of particular importance: now the UI can show multiple notification messages, and we can properly access database views in our applications.
We've also received a Spanish translation of the UI from Gabriel Mautino (thanks!). And finally, we've ensured that Portofino runs with RestEasy under Wildfly (JBoss AS) – which wasn't explicitly supported before.

The detailed list of all the fixes and improvements is tracked in our changelog if you want to know more.

Binaries, API documentation, and source packages are hosted on SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/portofino/files/manydesigns-portofino, while libraries are available from Maven Central and npm. Also, a Docker image for the Upstairs application is now available on Docker Hub.

Finally, on the GitHub wiki you can find:
Enjoy and don't hesitate to provide feedback!

Going forward, we'll focus more on documentation and some future improvements.

I hope that our work in open source, and your work as well, will be used for the good of the people and the environment we all live in.

Peace,
Alessio

Gabriel Mautino

May 17, 2020, 8:03:56 PM5/17/20
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Alessio,
Grazie per il tuo lavoro nello sviluppo di questa nuova versione. Lo proverò e ti darò le mie opinioni.
Congratulazioni!
Gabriel

Alessio Stalla

May 18, 2020, 3:29:13 AM5/18/20