Portofino 5.3.1 released

Alessio Stalla

Mar 11, 2022, 4:44:57 AM3/11/22
to manydesign...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone,

a new version of Portofino is out. This is a maintenance release that fixes some issues. A guide for upgrading from a previous version of Portofino 5.x is in our wiki.

We've also added the capability to store blobs on AWS S3 and other minor improvements. The full changelog is on GitHub.

You can download Portofino 5.3.1 binaries, API documentation, and source packages from SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/portofino/files/manydesigns-portofino.

Library dependencies to build Portofino applications are available on Maven Central and on npm for the Angular UI. Also, a Docker image for the standalone Upstairs application to manage a Portofino instance is available on Docker Hub.

Finally, on the GitHub wiki you can find:

Sincerely,

Alessio