arc_conjugate_gradient

邱知道

Apr 19, 2021, 5:17:28 AM4/19/21
to Manopt
Hello,
The manopt function 'arc_conjugate_gradient' is used to solve the subproblem of ARC ,which is implemented refer to. 'Zhu. Algorithms for optimization on manifolds using adaptive cubic regularization. Bachelor’s thesis, Princeton University, Mathematics Department, 2019.'
But I cannot find the paper. Is there anyone who can help me?
many thanks..
Best,
Xiangfeng

Nicolas Boumal

Apr 19, 2021, 7:09:02 AM4/19/21
to Manopt
Hello Xiangfeng,

This is an undergraduate student senior thesis which is not available online as far as I know, but you may be able to get a PDF copy by sending an e-mail to the math department at Princeton University, depending on what their policy is. I recommend you write to the Undergraduate Administrator listed on the following page to ask: https://www.math.princeton.edu/undergraduate.

I'd be curious to know about your experience.

Best,
Nicolas