Multinomial doubly stochastic factory error

evang...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2018, 11:58:43 AM7/24/18
to Manopt
Hello,

I would like to use the newly added multinomial doubly stochastic manifold, but I appears to be missing from the latest release.

I checked the GitHub code and I found a Manopt version that includes the above manifold, but I get an error saying "Dimensions of arrays being concatenated are not consistent" inside the randomvec function. The same error occurs even with the example provided in the webpage for this particular factory.

I would appreciate any help or feedback regarding this.

Thanks in advance,
Xenofon

Nicolas Boumal

Jul 24, 2018, 10:45:08 PM7/24/18
to Manopt
Hello Xenofon,

Thanks for reporting this issue!

Ahmed Douik sent me a correction for this factory following your post: it is now available on Manopt's github. Could you please get the latest version from there and let us know if this fixes the problem on your side as well?

Thanks,
Nicolas

evang...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 9:11:58 AM8/17/18
to Manopt
Works fine! Thanks a lot for fixing this!

Best wishes,
Xenofon