Bend of the River Competition January 7 & 8

Sarah Otto

Dec 12, 2021, 11:27:07 AM12/12/21
to MFSC Google Groups, mount...@yahoo.com, Joelle Baumann, brianm...@gmail.com, ndorisdunn, michae...@blc.edu, brittany ellenburg, Janda Ferguson, jandsf...@outlook.com, Ruthanna Geissler, geiss...@my.uwstout.edu, melissa lutter, jmlut...@gmail.com, Ann Meixner, Jackie Murray, Jason Bennett, Heather Otto, Knowledge Is Power, Alyssa Rose
Availability Request Riverbend Competition Saturday January 7, 2020 4pm - 8pm January 8, 2020 6am - 8pm Until we receive the actual schedule, we will not know what each family will need to work, but it will be a MINIMUM of 7 hours between the two days. Please mark the box with the word "open"...

Bend of the River Competition is right around the corner -- WE NEED EVERYONE to help make this a success!! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. and helps us put on our show and helps us with other costs the club encounters throughout the year.

This year we need EVERYONE to help as much as possible from the evening of January 7th and all day on the 8th.  If you have additional adults or children that are willing to help, please let me know.  We have been reaching out to past members as well to find additional volunteers!  Please remember that skaters can be at the rink while you work, they can hang out in the MFSC locker room and/or watch the events that are going on with other members.  We need each family to help out with at least 8 hours.

Attached you will find a document that has the lets me know if you have a certain time you can't work.
Example:

Otto Sarah All Day available
Travis Not available Saturday after 4:00

What kind of jobs will you be doing?  We need people to stand at the entrances of the rinks and check in skaters for their events, we need people to walk from the judges stand to the accounting room with scores, post scores to awards wall and table, we need people to work the registration desk, we need people to announce skaters by name on the ice.  Many of the jobs are very easy and there is down time during your job it just takes all of us to make this happen.  Our club has been known to host a great competition, we will be welcoming about 150 skaters from all over our state and neighboring states that weekend to compete.

Please fill out this google form by DECEMBER 19th -- Then I will be working on the master schedule for which shifts and jobs you will be helping us out with this year!

Thanks
Competition Committee.