CheckMarks and binary packages

Tim Janik

Sep 7, 2008, 9:22:00 PM9/7/08
to Andreas Nilsson, Manju Project
Hi Andreas,

I've extended mktheme.py to actually generate theme.bin files.
The next step is to implement a parser for the generated .bin
files and then generate GUI sample pics from that.

I've also added support for checkmarks to mktheme.py and moon7.svg,
nordic.svg apparently fails, because you're missing the .Shape
postfix for the CheckMark* names.

---
ciaoTJ

Andreas Nilsson

Sep 8, 2008, 4:24:25 AM9/8/08
to Tim Janik, Manju Project
Tim Janik wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I've extended mktheme.py to actually generate theme.bin files.
> The next step is to implement a parser for the generated .bin
> files and then generate GUI sample pics from that.
Cool.

> I've also added support for checkmarks to mktheme.py and moon7.svg,
> nordic.svg apparently fails, because you're missing the .Shape
> postfix for the CheckMark* names.
Fixed now.

--
Andreas Nilsson