Paddling weekend

Paul Fields

Jul 16, 2014, 10:16:16 PM7/16/14
to Patrick Lemoine, Eric Gembey, Lori Neufeld, Manitoba Whitewater Club

Anybody interested in paddling Sturgeon on the weekend either day works, but Sunday is better.

--
Paul

trevor graham

Jul 19, 2014, 8:14:41 AM7/19/14
to Paul Fields, Patrick Lemoine, Eric Gembey, Lori Neufeld, Manitoba Whitewater Club
I am heading out to my brothers for dinner at Otter falls, and plan to get  a paddle in prior. best would be WM, but could live with Sturg.
anybody want to go for a shorter paddle this afternoon?

Paul Fields

Jul 19, 2014, 2:13:34 PM7/19/14
to trevor graham, Patrick Lemoine, Eric Gembey, Lori Neufeld, Manitoba Whitewater Club
I plan to be in parking lot at Nutimuk around 11:30 if anybody wants to do Sturgeon. I can drive if any body wants to ride share.
--
Paul