Paddle Sunday?

Paul Fields

Oct 5, 2013, 1:30:04 PM10/5/13
to Manitoba Whitewater Club
Levels are up! To 40k. Anybody want to go to Whitemud. I can not  for the next3 weekends, so may be my last paddle in MB this year.

--
Paul

trevor graham

Oct 5, 2013, 8:57:31 PM10/5/13
to Manitoba Whitewater Club, Paul Fields
Yessss!
times? 10:45 at 59er?
I have dinner plans so want to be home by 6.
say play hard for 3 hours?
Trev
from it, send an email to
manitoba-whitewate...@googlegroups.com.

trevor graham

May 22, 2014, 11:23:34 PM5/22/14
to Manitoba Whitewater Club, Paul Fields, Kyle chernetz, cathy woods, Jim Michie
anybody up for WM this weekend?
It should be a fun raunchy time. Sturg was washed out last weekend.
Slight preference for sunday, but the weather looks best on Saturday. so either one, but definitely one!

On Sat, 10/5/13, Paul Fields <field...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: [MBWC Group] Paddle Sunday?
To: "Manitoba Whitewater Club" <manitoba-whi...@googlegroups.com>

Levels are up! To 40k. Anybody want to go
to Whitemud. I can not  for the next3 weekends, so may be
my last paddle in MB this year.

--
Paul

from it, send an email to
manitoba-whitewater-club+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Paul Fields

May 23, 2014, 8:56:54 AM5/23/14
to trevor graham, Manitoba Whitewater Club, Kyle chernetz, cathy woods, Jim Michie
Heh Trev, we are heading to Sturgeon on Sat, 65 k good chance Surfers is in.

trevor graham

May 23, 2014, 11:20:08 AM5/23/14
to Paul Fields, Manitoba Whitewater Club, Kyle chernetz, cathy woods, Jim Michie
what has improved the chances? the water level looks even higher than last time?

Paul Fields

May 23, 2014, 12:24:33 PM5/23/14
to trevor graham, Steve Walker, Manitoba Whitewater Club, Kyle chernetz, cathy woods, Jim Michie
At higher flows, Surfers eventually comes in despite the higher lake levels. My guess is Scary will be out half the time. The Couch will be rocking, but the eddy service will be a workout.
Paul Fields
field...@gmail.com