Sturgeon Sunday

Paul Fields

Jun 17, 2014, 6:35:31 PM6/17/14
to Manitoba Whitewater Club, Steve Walker
For the non Facebook crowd. Adam and I plan to hit up sturgeon on Sunday. We have a couple of spots if you want to ride share.

Above 80k is my guess, 95 k here we come.

--
Paul

trevor graham

Jun 17, 2014, 7:03:56 PM6/17/14
to Paul Fields, Manitoba Whitewater Club, Steve Walker
any idea what is in?

Paul Fields

Jun 17, 2014, 7:53:58 PM6/17/14
to trevor graham, Manitoba Whitewater Club, Steve Walker
See recent videos at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIt4tyLWV_I&list=PL15802460705C2148

On Friday, Surfers is pretty friendly in all the time,  but you have to crank it on the ferry to get there. SSS, Camelion out, but you could do wave wheels if you know how. Learners on Steroids has got lots of bounce with eddy access. Tail is super fun with easy eddy access, but newbies will find the ferry back to the island a chore. Big Mouth is in but nobody is surfing it these days. Whirlpools behind the island make life interesting as you eddy out. The Tour is not a hardship as the Tail is soooo much fun.