Sunday Paddle

Paul Fields

Jul 24, 2014, 9:36:56 PM7/24/14
to Manitoba Whitewater Club
I am heading out to Sturgeon on Sunday. Tail is beginner friendly, Surfers was on although with access from portage only.

--
Paul

trevor graham

Jul 26, 2014, 8:01:18 PM7/26/14
to Paul Fields, Manitoba Whitewater Club
Hi,
Adam and I are heading out to Whitemud if anybody is interested.
Meet at 59er at 11h, back in the city no later than 6 pm.

Lots of water, quite demanding paddling. Not-so-beginner friendly.
Trevor

Paul Fields

Jul 26, 2014, 10:13:41 PM7/26/14
to trevor graham, Manitoba Whitewater Club
Have will be interested how it has changed. I will give you a shout how Sturgeon is.
--
Paul

trevor graham

Jul 29, 2014, 10:00:01 PM7/29/14
to Paul Fields, Manitoba Whitewater Club
Anybody up for a wicked WM wednesday paddle? meet at 59er at 4:30 or 5?
sorry for the late notice!
Trevor