Membership Meeting Reminder

johnm...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2022, 3:29:33 PM10/19/22
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Manistee County Democrats:

We hope you will be able to join us tomorrow October 20th immediately after the Manistee Chamber of Commerce candidate forum at the Dems River Street office for a short business meeting and to help our County Commissioner candidates reach out to voters by writing some postcards to their constituents.  We will provide everything you need all you need to do is write a short personal message on the card.

We hope the forum will be done by 7PM.  The office will be open at that time for those of you who are not able to attend the forum.

We will update the membership on our planned actions leading up to election day on November 8th

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St