Re: [ManisteeDems 8107] Digest for manisteedems@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 view

Josh and Nanci Swenson

Nov 28, 2022, 11:57:37 AM11/28/22
to Dems
Glad you listed this.

Josh

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 12:05 AM <manist...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
<johnm...@gmail.com>: Nov 27 06:42PM -0500

Fellow Democrats:

You have received a lot of emails from me related to politics over the past
few months. This message is different, and I hope you can find room on your
calendar to attend!

Hoping you can join us for the Manistee Choral Society Victorian Christmas
Concert on Thursday December 1, 2022 at 7pm in the sanctuary of the First
Congregational United Church of Christ at 412 4th Street in Manistee.
Tickets are $15.00 and can be purchased at Goody's coffee shop or from
Choral Society members.

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

<mailto:Johnm...@gmail.com> Johnm...@gmail.com