Bear Lake Parade

johnm...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2024, 9:23:41 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Manistee County Democrats:

Join us and march proudly in the Bear Lake parade on Saturday July 13th.  We will gather at the Bear Lake High School at 7pm.

We will have our beautiful float with positive messages.

We will have signs supporting candidates.

We will be distributing candy to the kids along the parade route.

We need YOU to march with us to show support for Democrats up and down the ballot in this important election year!

We got a great positive reception at the Manistee July 4 parade and anticipate the same in Bear Lake this coming Saturday night.

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St

Manistee, MI 49660

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

John Helge

Jul 11, 2024, 10:08:17 AM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to MaryJo Gordon, Manist...@googlegroups.com
Get better soon!

Contracted Covid and probably won’t be able to make it. One thing that happened on the 4th bears repeating. Al Frye and I were walking and encountered one of very few that was chanting the let’s go Brandon thing. Al went over to him and shook his hand saying, “isn’t it great to live in a country where you can speak your mind?”

Brilliant!
Moj
Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2024, at 9:23 PM, johnm...@gmail.com wrote:

Manistee County Democrats:

Join us and march proudly in the Bear Lake parade on Saturday July 13th.  We will gather at the Bear Lake High School at 7pm.

We will have our beautiful float with positive messages.

We will have signs

We will be distributing candy to the kids along the parade route.

We need YOU to be march with us to show support for Democrats up and down the ballot in this important election year!

We got a great positive reception at the Manistee July 4 parade and anticipate the same in Bear Lake this coming Saturday night.

<image001.jpg>

<image002.jpg>

<image003.jpg>

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St

Manistee, MI 49660

--
To Email the Group: manist...@googlegroups.com

Website http://www.manisteecountydemocrats.us
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711070132463223/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/manisteedems
---

MaryJo Gordon

johnm...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2024, 9:30:57 AM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to Manist...@googlegroups.com
image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg