Kaleva Parade Saturday July 20

1 view

johnm...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2024, 5:22:20 PM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Manistee County Democrats:

We had a wonderful group of proud Democrats walking with us in the Bear Lake parade last Saturday evening.  Now we have another opportunity to demonstrate our support for our candidates up and down the ballot by walking with our beautiful float and Mr. Don Key in the Kaleva Heritage Days parade on Saturday July 20th

We will assemble in the parking lot of the old KND elementary school that is now the Maple Grove Township Community Center at 6:30pm on Saturday.  We will be supporting Alin Kuuttila who is running for Manistee County Commissioner from District 2.  We know that Alin and her supporters will really appreciate more Manistee County Democrats marching with her.

We have positive messages and always have a good time getting positive feedback from the folks along the parade route.  Please plan now to join us on Saturday in Kaleva!

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St