Board of Canvassers

Margaret Batzer

Sep 21, 2021, 9:17:18 PM9/21/21
to manisteedems
Shirley Madden was reappointed to the County Board of Canvassers at this evening’s County Board of Commissioners meeting. Shirley was complemented by the County Clerk and others for being a class act and a great member of the Board of Canvassers. Congratulations Shirley! Thank you for serving!

Margaret Batzer

Sent from my iPad

gi...@c21boardwalk.com

Sep 21, 2021, 9:18:24 PM9/21/21
to Margaret Batzer, manisteedems

Congratulations Shirley. Thanks for our commitment to our County.

--
Website http://www.manisteecountydemocrats.us
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711070132463223/

Karen

Sep 22, 2021, 5:57:25 PM9/22/21
to Margaret Batzer, manisteedems
Congratulations. Also the comment was made from the Clerk that you are a joy to work with and very professional. Thank you for this Commitment

Karen Goodman
Manistee County Commissioner
Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 21, 2021, at 9:42 PM, Margaret Batzer <margare...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Shirley Madden was reappointed to the County Board of Canvassers at this evening’s County Board of Commissioners meeting. Shirley was complemented by the County Clerk and others for being a class act and a great member of the Board of Canvassers. Congratulations Shirley! Thank you for serving!
>
> Margaret Batzer
>
> Sent from my iPad

Jenn Kirchinger

Sep 22, 2021, 7:34:46 PM9/22/21
to gi...@c21boardwalk.com, Margaret Batzer, manisteedems
Congratulations,  Shirley!

Judith Kay Minton

Sep 22, 2021, 7:51:41 PM9/22/21
to Jenn Kirchinger, gi...@c21boardwalk.com, Margaret Batzer, manisteedems
Add my kiddos!
What’s next?
Pretty hard to top  these accolades and
DEMOCRAT of the YEAR!
So pleased For you,  getting some acknowledgment as you continue to work
for the rest of us!
Thanks 🙏🏼 😊👋🏼
JKMINTON Downtown Brethren Shalom