River Street Office!!

johnm...@gmail.com

May 24, 2022, 3:31:28 PM5/24/22
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Friends:

We are excited to announce that the Manistee County Democratic Party will have an office on River Street in Downtown Manistee starting on June 1 – Nov 30!

Here is a picture of the storefront at 339 River St (Right next to Goody’s Coffee Shop across the street from Taco ‘Bout It) as it appears today:

With YOUR help, we anticipate this plain storefront can be converted into something like this to help us get the message out to the voters:

We will want to staff the office to welcome visitors every day of the week until the election.  We will also be using this space to host candidate meet and greet events, petition signings, and candidate campaign fund raisers.

If you are willing to help at the office during this campaign cycle, please contact our Office Manager

Jo Hall (231) 723-0125 jo....@sbcglobal.net.

Right now, Jo needs help from folks with trucks on Wednesday June 1 to help get office equipment from our Onekama storage facility to the River St office.  Please call her if you can help.

We can assure you that this will be a great gathering place and an important venue to help Democratic Party candidates win on November 8th.  We hope you are as excited as we are about this great opportunity to help keep our democracy strong.  The 2022 elections will be very important for all of us living in Michigan.

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St

Manistee, MI 49660

image001.png
image002.png
image003.jpg

JO HALL

May 24, 2022, 4:23:23 PM5/24/22
to johnm...@gmail.com, Manist...@googlegroups.com
--
Website http://www.manisteecountydemocrats.us
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711070132463223/

gi...@c21boardwalk.com

May 24, 2022, 4:53:08 PM5/24/22
to johnm...@gmail.com, manist...@googlegroups.com
Awesome space. Need a lockbox?

Jo Hall (231) 723-0125 jo....@sbcglobal.net <mailto:jo....@sbcglobal.net>
.

Right now, Jo needs help from folks with trucks on Wednesday June 1 to help
get office equipment from our Onekama storage facility to the River St
office. Please call her if you can help.

We can assure you that this will be a great gathering place and an important
venue to help Democratic Party candidates win on November 8th. We hope you
are as excited as we are about this great opportunity to help keep our
democracy strong. The 2022 elections will be very important for all of us
living in Michigan.

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

<mailto:Johnm...@gmail.com> Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St

Manistee, MI 49660

Judy Cunningham

May 24, 2022, 5:30:50 PM5/24/22
to gi...@c21boardwalk.com, johnm...@gmail.com, Manist...@googlegroups.com
👍 yes

Sent from my iPhone
Straw Bale Builder

> On May 24, 2022, at 4:53 PM, gi...@c21boardwalk.com wrote:
>
> Awesome space. Need a lockbox?
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/manisteedems/1653425586.80389789%40webmail.emailsrvr.com.

Wendy Miller

May 24, 2022, 5:49:53 PM5/24/22
to Judy Cunningham, gi...@c21boardwalk.com, johnm...@gmail.com, manist...@googlegroups.com
I have one I would be happy to donate.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 24, 2022, at 5:30 PM, Judy Cunningham <jpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 👍 yes
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/manisteedems/77635D6A-63F5-4FB7-A364-6F00E738270B%40gmail.com.

steven rogers

May 24, 2022, 6:34:40 PM5/24/22
to Judy Cunningham, gi...@c21boardwalk.com, johnm...@gmail.com, manist...@googlegroups.com
Is that the former upholstery shop ? Steve