Day of ACTION Saturday July 27th!

johnm...@gmail.com

9:23 AM (11 hours ago) 9:23 AM
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Manistee County Democrats:

We are holding a Day of ACTION on Saturday July 27th starting at 9AM at the Democratic Campaign office 335 River Street in downtown Manistee.  We invite you to join us as we provide training on how to safely and effectively knock on doors (aka canvas) to get out the vote and help our candidates up and down the ballot. To give you a taste of what we will be covering here is a link to the training video we will be using:  https://youtu.be/g8SzuTKD8BA.

This training will provide you with the confidence you need to knock on doors in your neighborhood and have meaningful curious conversations with potential voters in this important election cycle.

After the training session we will ask you and a partner to knock on twenty doors of voters here in Manistee that we have identified as being strong or leaning supporters of Democrats in the past.  WE WILL NOT EXPECT YOU TO KNOCK ON DOORS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

Please bring a friend and join us on Saturday.  We really need everyone to be as engaged in this years’ election as possible to preserve our democracy and elect candidates who are willing to work hard for social, economic, and environmental justice for the greater good of all residents of Manistee County.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Image result for Canvassingcanvassing – Liberal Dictionary

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St

Manistee, MI 49660

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Jim Goodwin

4:15 PM (4 hours ago) 4:15 PM
to johnm...@gmail.com, Manist...@googlegroups.com
We were extremely busy at the office today from 1 - 3 p.m.  Lots of excitement. People were interested in signs, taking pictures with Kamala , and just enthusiastic. HUge difference from previous Mondays.

--
To Email the Group: manist...@googlegroups.com

Website http://www.manisteecountydemocrats.us
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711070132463223/