Save America's Kids

Mark Anderson

May 27, 2022, 1:01:54 PM5/27/22
to gspm...@gmail.com, Manistee Dems
My idea on stopping the carnage!

How about pass a law that states to get a gun, you must swear and sign this:  "I will use this gun for home protection or hunting. When not in my home I will have the gun with a barrel lock and a trigger lock on the weapon (and if kids living in your house). If found in my possession, outside my home, with these not on, I lose possession of the weapon immediately and forever."

Then enforce it on all gun owners
.
Next, ban all magazines and clips, for the none military or police, that hold more than 3 rounds of ammunition!  It only takes one round to harvest a deer. If you can't, get down to the range and practice!

Stop killing our kids!!

Mark.  Vietnam Vet, awarded Expert Marksman Medal two or three times.  It was a long time ago.

P.S. If you would like to help make this possible, please, send this to all your friends and especially congresspersons ASAP.  Let's go for it

John Helge

May 27, 2022, 2:09:44 PM5/27/22
to Mark Anderson, Manistee Dems, gspm...@gmail.com
Great common sense ideas that should be easy to implement.

--
Website http://www.manisteecountydemocrats.us
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711070132463223/

Tim Joseph

May 28, 2022, 7:30:38 AM5/28/22
to John Helge, Mark Anderson, Manistee Dems, gspm...@gmail.com
It should be difficult, not easy, to obtain a gun.  --Tim Joseph

JO HALL

May 28, 2022, 5:14:05 PM5/28/22
to Tim Joseph, John Helge, Mark Anderson, Manistee Dems, gspm...@gmail.com
Thank you. I’ve lived a long time without a gun.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone