Project 2025 Seminar Wednesday at 10am

johnm...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2024, 8:53:04 PM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Manistee County Democrats:

Join us at the MCDP campaign office at 335 River Street in downtown Manistee at 10am on Wednesday July 10th for a short (60 minute) information seminar on the dangers of Project 2025.

If you can’t make it tomorrow pleas try to plan to join us on Sunday July 14th at 4pm in the River Street office for another seminar.

We need to inform all voters about this insidious plan to put all the power of the federal government in the hands of an unstable sociopath if he is elected in November.  We need all voters to understand that a vote for Trump or a vote for a third party, or deciding not to vote will put our democracy in peril.

Please click on this link to a short video to learn see what we are concerned about:  https://youtu.be/GL2GrOp7FEI

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St

Manistee, MI 49660

image001.jpg

Mistie the Dog

Jul 9, 2024, 9:14:20 PM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to johnm...@gmail.com, Manist...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link to the actual 881 page document. https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

On Jul 9, 2024, at 8:52 PM, johnm...@gmail.com wrote:

Manistee County Democrats:

Join us at the MCDP campaign office at 335 River Street in downtown Manistee at 10am on Wednesday July 10th for a short (60 minute) information seminar on the dangers of Project 2025.

If you can’t make it tomorrow pleas try to plan to join us on Sunday July 14th at 4pm in the River Street office for another seminar.

We need to inform all voters about this insidious plan to put all the power of the federal government in the hands of an unstable sociopath if he is elected in November.  We need all voters to understand that a vote for Trump or a vote for a third party, or deciding not to vote will put our democracy in peril.

Please click on this link to a short video to learn see what we are concerned about:  https://youtu.be/GL2GrOp7FEI

<image001.jpg>
John M. Helge

450 Cedar St