Harris

Eric Lampinen

9:07 AM (11 hours ago) 9:07 AM
to Manistee Dems

There's some speculation that Biden has known for a while that he would step down but let the Rs spend money & resources attacking him so Trump would have nothing to attack Harris with until it's too close to the election to plan a strategy against her. I think people are ready for a woman of color now.  The following media extraction goes to that theory.

Trump’s team had orchestrated an exacting campaign around defeating Biden. It included millions of dollars already spent on models to predict results in key battlegrounds, putting in place a sophisticated data operation and readying an advertising blitz to contrast the two candidates. It’s a campaign built around the assumption Trump would face an 81-year-old whose physical state and mental acuity had become such an albatross that enough voters would overlook the Republican nominee’s many flaws.

Now, much of that work will be unusable.

Eric Lampinen
3109 Orchard Hwy
Manistee, MI 49660
231-690-5542
Vote your heart, not your hate.

Shirley madden

9:09 AM (11 hours ago) 9:09 AM
to Eric Lampinen, Manistee Dems
Yeah, way to go!

--
To Email the Group: manist...@googlegroups.com

Website http://www.manisteecountydemocrats.us
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711070132463223/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/manisteedems
---

johnm...@gmail.com

9:16 AM (11 hours ago) 9:16 AM
to Eric Lampinen, Manistee Dems

I also believe that the timing of this announcement was planned to dominate the news cycle and take away the historical bump that a candidate for President receives immediately following their party’s national nominating convention.

Old Joe is a sly fox!

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com