Project 2025 Seminar Tonight!

johnm...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2024, 9:38:46 AMJul 8
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Manistee County Democrats:

Project 2025 is finally getting noticed by the media.  Even the Manistee News Advocate is finally publishing information about the dangerous right-wing plan to create an autocratic, theocracy for the next Republican President. (see below)  This is especially troubling if an unstable, sociopath like Trump is somehow able to win in November!

Your Manistee County Democratic Party is holding a series of short (60 minute) seminars intended to educate voters about Project 2025 and the impact it can have on our current way of life.  We have successfully held four seminars so far at our River Street office.  Independent and undecided voters have told us that some may be hesitant to come to the Democrats office, so we are now branching out to offer our Monday evening seminars at a neutral site the West Shore Community College building on River Street in Manistee.  The Monday seminars will begin at 7pm and will continue through this election cycle.

Please spread the word and plan to attend one of these seminars that will be held Mondays at 7pm at the WSCC River Street building, Wednesdays at 10am and Sundays at 4pm in the Dems River Street office.  We will change each week to cover in more depth and detail this 900+ page plan to create an “Imperial Presidency”.

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St