[Read] pdf I Love Curry Full Books By Anjum Anand

0 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

rhotu...@gmail.com

necitită,
30 mar. 2023, 03:28:5430.03.2023
– mani...@googlegroups.com

Download ( I Love Curry ) By : Anjum Anand in All Format

I Love Curry

by Anjum Anand

#

Read More Here => I Love Curry

Synopsis : In India, a curry is a dish whose sauce is flavoured with a harmonious blend of spices. In this deliciously spicy book, Anjum Anand, voted Personality of the Year at the British Curry Awards, presents an eclectic choice of her favourite curries. These include regional dishes, favourite restaurant classics and many of her own original creations. As with all Anjum?s recipes, they are written to suit a lighter, healthier way of eating; but every dish bursts with the flavours of India. Divided into chapters on Fish and Seafood, Poultry and Game, Meat and Vegetable curries, there is a final chapter featuring the usual accompaniments: side dishes, breads, rice, chutneys and raitas. This is the essential book for all lovers of Indian food, whether they are confident cooks or novice enthusiasts.

Details :

Author : Anjum Anand

Pages : 176 pages

Publisher :