[Download PDF] A Passport for Crockpot Cooking: Slow Cooker Recipes for the New American Table Full Books By Kevin Cordeiro

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:27:21 AM3/30/23
to mani...@googlegroups.com

Download ( A Passport for Crockpot Cooking: Slow Cooker Recipes for the New American Table ) By : Kevin Cordeiro in All Format

A Passport for Crockpot Cooking: Slow Cooker Recipes for the New American Table

by Kevin Cordeiro

#

Read More Here => A Passport for Crockpot Cooking: Slow Cooker Recipes for the New American Table

Synopsis : This cookbook embraces the many cultures in America today. The United States is one of the most diverse countries in the world. Nearly every country has influenced the food we eat today. The United States is sometimes described as a "melting pot" in which different cultures contributed their own distinct "flavors" to American food.Whether you crave beloved Chinese classics or Indian restaurant favorites, you'll find over 120 Crock-Pot recipes. This cookbook has fourteen cultures of hearty soups and stews, tender meat dishes and mouthwatering desserts. These recipes will make for convenient and satisfying everyday dinners.RECIPES Included in this Book:CHINESE - DOMINICAN - FILIPINO - FRENCH - GERMAN - INDIAN - IRISH - ITALIAN - JAPANESE - MEXICAN - PORTUGUESE - SPANISH - THAI - VIETNAMESEImmigration in the United States, now and then, many came to America. We adapted our "old country" recipes to the new country, and we've grown up with them. These foods have been part of our families'

Details :

Author : Kevin Cordeiro

Pages : 172 pages

Publisher : Downton Publishing