Re: While using dplyr with rowwise is it possible to also printout the line number as a progress bar

Brandon Hurr

Feb 15, 2018, 11:16:45 PM2/15/18
to Mr S, manipulatr
Like in this post, you could create a function that you can use to iterate over your rows using map instead of mutate.

If you can post an example, we could perhaps get something working for you, or perhaps someone else has a better idea?

Also, this list isn't very well monitored any more and you may get a faster response if you post it on https://community.rstudio.com

HTH,

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Mr S <stephane.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am trying to debut a very long process
I have matrix of 40k row and need to retrieve online information for each row,
I am currently using dyplr function to mutate a new column with the result from the external internet service
howver it is a bit slow I would like to keep track of the progress.

Is there any way to create a dummy step in the pipline after rowwise to print out the line that is currently process ?

Kazmierczak Stéphane