Call for Help!

peterlevesque

Apr 24, 2009, 4:06:46 PM4/24/09
to Manifestation Journal
To date, Manifestation has been a volunteer effort. The burden of
advertising, editing, responding to requests, and general support has
been performed mostly by the Editor - with some very appreciated help
with reviewing and advertising by the Board and external reviewers -
Thank you!

In order to speed up publication - we are over 9 months behind
schedule - we really need some dedicated resources to support the
required processes including hiring an editorial assistant.

We are asking for 20 contributions of $1000. This $20k is enough to
have a part-time assistant and dedicated editorial time.

If you can budget this into your funding plans, grant proposal, or
simply want to help a fledgling but important journal effort, please
contact me.

Sincerely,
Peter Levesque, Editor
pnlev...@gmail.com

khan rahi

Apr 24, 2009, 4:16:51 PM4/24/09
to peterlevesque, Manifestation Journal
Hi Peter:

This is definitely a worhwhile initiative and you have done a great job in
pulling it together. I reget not to be able to help out with a personal
contribution. However, I'll be happy to help out write and circulate
proposals to potential funders to that effect.

Best regards,

Khan