I preferred to write about my favourite hobby which is reading Manga, Manhua and Manhwa.

Idle Mod

Apr 13, 2024, 2:27:08 PMApr 13
to MangaMOD

Manga/Manhwa/Manhua is good for your brain. In fact, reading (Manga/Manhwa/Manhua) may give you an advantage over those, who grew up reading only traditional books. It benefits those with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) too. The medium requires a different set of skills than reading traditional books. It’s just that manga challenges the brain in different ways. The media has several layers of reading: images, words, onomatopoeia, and its own visual language. This combination means “…even proficient readers of English—who are not experienced with this level of multi-modality and have been socialized into more traditional, nonhypertext, storylines—may find manga, as we do, to be a challenging read (Schwartz, 2006).”The Differences Between Manga, Manhwa & Manhua.jpg

Beyond the learning benefits, manga/manhwa/manhua provides a shared interest that allows people to socialize easier.

For Noobs (a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the internet) who does not have any idea what these three words means, my essay will serves as a (your) guide.