Mandrill API - Bulk Mail

Ahmad Ali

May 28, 2012, 8:32:50 AM5/28/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I need some information regarding the Mandrill API. I’m looking to bulk mail via an API request. The bulk mail will consists of anything from 1 to 10,000 users. I will need to populate the email template (imported from Mailchimp) with the appropriate variables from the API request.

E.g API Request (example only)

<APIRequest>

<request>

<email>Te...@test.com</email>

<eid>11111</eid>

<req>1</req>

<HTML>1</HTML>

<SURNAME>Smith</SURNAME>

</request>

<request>

<email>Te...@test.com</email>

<eid>11111</eid>

<req>1</req>

<HTML>1</HTML>

<SURNAME>Smith</SURNAME>

</request>

<request>

<email>Te...@test.com</email>

<eid>11111</eid>

<req>1</req>

<HTML>1</HTML>

<SURNAME>Smith</SURNAME>

</request>

<request>

<email>Te...@test.com</email>

<eid>11111</eid>

<req>1</req>

<HTML>1</HTML>

<SURNAME>Smith</SURNAME>

</request>
</APIRequest>

Further to this, I also need to support nested data, If nested data is supported, would the email template variables be automatically mapped to the appropriate variable within the API Request?

Thanks, AhmadAli

example.xml
This conversation is locked