Template publishing from Mailchimp

Brian Mann

May 28, 2012, 12:07:01 PM5/28/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
When you try to publish a template from Mailchimp into Mandrill you get the following JSON error from console:

{"success":false,"message":"No such template \"Transaction\""}

It worked just the other day.

I asked Mailchimp support but they said it's nothing on their end.

Brian Mann

May 29, 2012, 11:33:47 AM5/29/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
I checked this morning and publishing a template from Mailchimp into Mandrill now works again.

Loren Norman

May 30, 2012, 12:08:50 PM5/30/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Yep, sorry, this was a temporary bug while we were updating both the MailChimp and Mandrill codebases. It should be fixed now, and better error messages are coming soon.
This conversation is locked