Rejects section question

Denis K

May 17, 2012, 11:29:44 AM5/17/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I try to figure out what is the "Sender" struct returned by 'rejects/list" method.
The documentation says:

structSendersender the sender that this blacklist entry applies to, or null if none.

Not really helpful...

Loren Norman

May 17, 2012, 11:39:47 AM5/17/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm, I think that's a slip in the API doc, I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

The sender struct should look like the sender struct you can see in the senders/list api call, as seen here:

Senders are email address that you have sent mail from.

Does that answer your question?

Denis K

May 17, 2012, 12:03:46 PM5/17/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
U mean

stringaddressthe sender's email address
stringcreated_atthe date and time that the sender was first seen by Mandrill as a UTC date string in YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format
integersentthe total number of messages sent by this sender
integerhard_bouncesthe total number of hard bounces by messages by this sender
integersoft_bouncesthe total number of soft bounces by messages by this sender
integerrejectsthe total number of rejected messages by this sender
integercomplaintsthe total number of spam complaints received for messages by this sender
integerunsubsthe total number of unsubscribe requests received for messages by this sender
integeropensthe total number of times messages by this sender have been opened
integerclicksthe total number of times tracked URLs in messages by this sender have been clicked

?

Loren Norman

May 17, 2012, 12:08:54 PM5/17/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com