Using messages_send_template method with rails

Daniel Abakah

May 15, 2012, 2:15:25 AM5/15/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the rest api with rails to send messages with mailchimp templates with the help of the mailchimp gem. When I pass my merge vars they do not change in the templates.  Are there any examples on how to do this, I've already checked the api http://mandrillapp.com/api/docs/messages.html#method=send-template but not quite getting it.

Dustin Shields-Cloues

May 15, 2012, 9:18:08 AM5/15/12
to mandrill-a...@googlegroups.com
Could you provide an example of the code you're using to send, with an example of what your template looks like?

I found two Mandrill accounts that appear to be yours, but neither of them have any templates at all. What account are you running these tests as?

-- Dustin
This conversation is locked