[mandfilebrowser-users]] file browser is great / help me

vcv500

May 17, 2010, 2:53:38 AM5/17/10
to mandfilebrowser-users
hi for all. I need your big help, i have a mb200 with android 1.5 and
after install a app named IQ light my keyboard or keypad backlight nto
found. I saw with file browser what exists a directory into operating
system what maybe manage that driver(keyboar backlight): /sys/device/
platform/keypad- led.o/ and intro any that directorys exist a folder
named keyboard-backlight. Is possible rewritte the driver no corrupt
without re install android 1.5? Please help me with that. Thanks for
all.