Fatal error: Call to a member function isNew() on a non-object in EmbeddedGroup.php

catasoft

Jul 4, 2012, 9:45:36 AM7/4/12
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I'm trying to do an update of complex documents in Mandango, documents containing a few embeddeds.
So I get my data from the form as a hierarchical array (custom widgets are used).
So I do a simple:
$row = $this->getModel()
   ->createQuery(array('_id' => new \MongoId($values['_id'])))
   ->fields(array('_id' => true))
   ->one();
$row->fromArray($values)
Error: Fatal error: Call to a member function isNew() on a non-object in [...]lib\Mandango\src\Mandango\Group\EmbeddedGroup.php on line 98
Please help, I have no idea why this isn't working.
Thank you in advance.