Is mandango still under development?

LM

Jul 29, 2013, 10:40:33 AM7/29/13
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys if I shouldn't be asking this but I just found mandango and liked it a lot so I'm going to use it in my next project. I see the latest entry in changelog is dated back to 18/5/2011 so I wonder if this project is still being developed?

Thanks

Ryan Schumacher

Sep 20, 2013, 2:49:52 PM9/20/13
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
It looks like there are a number of forks with active/semi-active repos.

Guilherme Cardoso

Apr 10, 2014, 11:47:40 AM4/10/14
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
It would be great to have a answer from Pablo or others developers from the project regardless the future of the library development

Sam

Apr 24, 2014, 7:13:21 AM4/24/14
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Any update ?

Devavrat Chaturvedi

Aug 12, 2014, 3:36:29 AM8/12/14
to mandang...@googlegroups.com

yes guys I have the same question...is Mandango still under dev? and will it continue to have support? Because I'm starting this project...would really like to use Mandango but the only thing I'm concerned about is if the support n all will vanish mid way n i'll be stalled? dear developers please help!??

Levani Melikishvili

Aug 12, 2014, 5:53:59 AM8/12/14
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
With no response from the developer for more than a year I can say for sure that unfortunately this project is no longer under development (no official sources though).

There may be some forks of the project though which I’m unaware of.

On Aug 12, 2014, at 11:36 AM, Devavrat Chaturvedi <chaturved...@gmail.com> wrote:

yes guys I have the same question...is Mandango still under dev? and will it continue to have support? Because I'm starting this project...would really like to use Mandango but the only thing I'm concerned about is if the support n all will vanish mid way n i'll be stalled? dear developers please help!??

Pablo Díez

Aug 14, 2014, 12:04:11 PM8/14/14
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
You can have a look at this fork which has some recent development: https://github.com/mongator/mongator