Sample Project

robertobermejo

Aug 23, 2011, 7:44:08 AM8/23/11
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
Someone would be able to prepare a test environment with Mandango? I tried to use it without symfony and the truth is that I have not set it up.

Mitali Khundiwala

Sep 29, 2011, 1:40:29 AM9/29/11
to Mandango Users
Have u set it up?
I am not able to set it up.

Pablo Díez

Sep 29, 2011, 3:54:01 AM9/29/11
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
What problems do you have?

Pablo
--
Pablo Díez | @pablodip
Mandango Lead Developer

Milko Škofič

Jul 7, 2012, 9:55:38 AM7/7/12
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
I also have tried to do some tests with it, but I haven't got past getting an error saying that it requires the Twig library.
The bottom line is that the current documentation assumes too much information is already known by users, also, I also wonder whether it needs to work within Symfony or not.
I a really interested in this library, it has really useful and necessary components, but the documentation is insufficient to get you in, it would be nice to have an existing simple test project with plenty of information on what is to be installed and a walk through. This would make a lot of people interested.
Also, it is not clear what the class generation really means: is it necessary? Once I need to modify a schema do I have to generate it again? And finally, how can I work schela-less, since that is one of the nice things of Mongo...

Александр Ерин

Jul 12, 2012, 9:58:53 AM7/12/12
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I have a questions about start working with Mandango for configuration example i have current code

'Mandango\Mondator' => $mandangoDir.'/vendor/mondator/src',
    'Mandango'          => $mandangoDir.'/src/',
    'Model'             => dirname($modelDir),

What is /vendor/mondator/src path? I do not have this directories.
Many Thanks