Mandango with MongoDB

Ken Sato

Dec 23, 2013, 10:30:14 PM12/23/13
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I don't know how to use Mandango with mongoDB ( I never use Mandango)

On the official site of Mandango, the doc is not detailed for me!

I want to create a blog (CRUD) Create, Edit, Update and Delete post with different class (user, post etc..)

Thanks

Pablo Díez

Dec 24, 2013, 3:32:03 AM12/24/13
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what help you need. Could you explain your doubts more concretely?

Pablo

Ken Sato

Dec 26, 2013, 9:48:14 AM12/26/13
to mandang...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how to install Madango & configure it!! i want to use mandango with mongoDB!!!
   How initialize mandango!! On the official site of Mandango, they says;

 To use Mandango you have to create a mandango object and assign it any connection.

To create the mandango object you have to pass it the metadata factory object and a cache object. The metadata factory class is generated by Mandango, and for the cache you can use any implementation of the Mandango\Cache\CacheInterface interface:

use Mandango\Cache\FilesystemCache;
use Mandango\Connection;
use Mandango\Mandango;
use Model\Mapping\MetadataFactory;

$metadataFactory = new MetadataFactory();
$cache = new FilesystemCache('/path/to/query/cache/dir');
$mandango = new Mandango($metadataFactory, $cache);
$connection = new Connection('mongodb://localhost:27017', 'database_name');
$mandango->setConnection('my_connection', $connection);

So, i don't understand! this script is for initialize mandango ?
The folder "mandango"must be placed in the directory www of wamp ?

That's my problem!! I don't know how to use mandango!

Pablo Díez

Dec 26, 2013, 10:38:09 AM12/26/13
to mandang...@googlegroups.com

Ayman Zan

Aug 25, 2015, 11:20:50 PM8/25/15
to Mandango Users
The Mandango Documentation must be powerful as the Mandango is.

:)