hi

Patrick Ogubie

Oct 13, 2021, 1:35:23 PM10/13/21
Good afternoon from here,

I seek your consent to work together with me to secure the estate of my late client who died in a road accident. He died leaving no will and no one has been identified to do so.

I have already been asked by the bank to begin the probate process in this regard and on the basis of the same surname you will be recognized as I have arranged with key contacts in the bank.

I shall proceed to submit an application once I receive details from you. These details include full name, address, age and occupation. The terms and conditions of our partnership in this transaction shall be defined in a Memorandum of Understanding which I will draft for our signatures.

Please accept the assurances of my highest regards.

Patrick Ogubie, Esq.