Time for a drink

dougdrums

May 19, 2019, 4:05:21 PM5/19/19
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
FINALLY

Got all the drums running to the right channels after looking through some old posts. Thanks John and Killing Joke..again. Everything is behaving. I had forgotten about some stuff since its been so long since I've played with these.
Only issue now is a couple center dead spots and I have already tried tightening the hex screws. Not sure what it is but Ill mess around with it later. If anybody reading has a fix please drop a line. I suppose I will be begging at tech support again to maybe send in a couple of drums for a refurbish. But I'm not holding out a lot of hope/

Thanks again.