usb port replacement

Neil MacNeil

Jul 4, 2016, 1:20:19 PM7/4/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello,

I'm trying to repair my friends Mandala that has a botched usb port replacement.  It appears that some of the circuit board pads and traces have been broken, removed and/or burnt.  I only see one broken trace coming from the 4 middle pins of the usb ports which leads to a ceramic capacitor.  I've tried wiring some hook up wire between these pins and the capacitor with no luck.  What I'm looking for is information on how these 4 usb pins should be traced out.

Thanks,

-Neil

Neil MacNeil

Jul 6, 2016, 1:53:35 PM7/6/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Synesthesia were nice enough to send me pics.  See attached.
V2bottomPCB.png
V2topPCB.png