Re: I'm looking for mandala v2.0 to buy with software.

Message has been deleted

John Fitzpatrick

Jul 30, 2015, 11:38:37 AM7/30/15
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
are you looking for the purple pads?

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Caleb Hoover <gravi...@gmail.com> wrote:
like many others i am searching endlessly for a v2.0 pad with software dvds. please let me know. thanks.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same!"

John Fitzpatrick - johnfi...@gmail.com
indying...@gmail.com
www.indyingdays.com

For New York Life concerns, contact me at my New York Life business email: fitzpa...@ft.newyorklife.com
Cheers! Safe Travels!

Caleb Hoover

Jul 30, 2015, 1:27:35 PM7/30/15
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Yes. However as i consider this i would be just as happy with mk2.9. I just feel like I'm missing out on the 7 zones. While 2.9 only has 6 and that's with rim and x-stick. But i don't think i could utilize the 7 zones with out the old software. And it seems that during their extended "launch" period, synesthesia is not giving access to their site. Furthermore, i more skeptical than not as to whether or not the v3 release will be anytime in the near near future. Been building it up for going on a year now. To late to make long story short. Not that you asked for any reasons. As if anyone needs many reasons for acquiring more mandalas. So if the price were right. ...

John Fitzpatrick

Jul 30, 2015, 1:33:51 PM7/30/15
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
Ahh. I'm pickin up what you're layin down.

I'll give you my two cents

The first purple pads were pretty rad. I love mine. I have 3. But as for needing 7 zones, I would say it's a little much. I do have some settings where one zone is chopped up that many times, but for that, I'm basically focused on playing only that pad.  7 is almost too many.

Sadly, I'm not willing to part with my purple pads. But I would say anyone without one isn't really missing out.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Caleb Hoover <gravi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes. However as i consider this i would be just as happy with mk2.9. I just feel like I'm missing out on the 7 zones.  While 2.9 only has 6 and that's with rim and x-stick. But i don't think i could utilize the 7 zones with out the old software.  And it seems that during their extended "launch" period, synesthesia is not giving access to their site. Furthermore, i  more skeptical than not as to whether or not the v3 release will be anytime in the near near future.  Been building it up for going on a year now. To late to make long story short.  Not that you asked for any reasons.  As if anyone needs many reasons for acquiring more mandalas. So if the price were right. ...

Caleb Hoover

Jul 30, 2015, 1:47:00 PM7/30/15
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Yes. However add i consider this i wouldn't mind another 2.9 either. Just feel like I'm missing something for the v2.0 having 7 zones. And synesthesia is not giving access to their site during their extended v3 launch. so if the price is right. Yeah. ..

Mandrake717

Jul 30, 2015, 1:48:42 PM7/30/15
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued), gravi...@gmail.com
Check out my recent post for download info on all old Mandala software.

John Fitzpatrick

Jul 30, 2015, 1:53:03 PM7/30/15
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
Also, I believe you need the very first VB software to run 7 zones. The VB issued with the MK2.9 won't run 7 zones. you have to recalibrate the purple pads to run in the newer VB.

Tom Hayward

Jul 30, 2015, 2:09:51 PM7/30/15
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
How much does a v1 go for?

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 10:47:00 AM UTC-7, Caleb Hoover wrote:
Yes. However add i consider this i wouldn't mind another 2.9 either. Just feel like I'm missing something for the v2.0 having 7 zones. And synesthesia is not giving access to their site during their extended v3 launch. so if the price is right. Yeah. ..

"The more things change, the more they stay the same!"

John Fitzpatrick - johnfi...@gmail.com<mailto:johnfi...@gmail.com>
indying...@gmail.com<mailto:indying...@gmail.com>
www.indyingdays.com<http://www.indyingdays.com>

For New York Life concerns, contact me at my New York Life business email: fitzpa...@ft.newyorklife.com<mailto:fitzpa...@ft.newyorklife.com>
Cheers! Safe Travels!

Caleb Hoover

Jul 30, 2015, 3:48:05 PM7/30/15
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Add for v3 I'm totally stoked and gritting my teeth add to what the price will be for a pad and midi module. I am very excited at the Idea of expression pedals though. It's like the best of both mandala vb3 tech and with characteristics of the original korg wavedrum. WD-1.ahh the suspense is killing me but i know i should just be saving up for the v3 whenever that may be..