Woocommerce Frictionless addressing with Dustid

Nicole Fearon

Jan 12, 2023, 9:50:42 AM1/12/23
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Hi Everyone

I'm Nicole from Dustid "the only addressbook you will ever need". Reaching out to ask  for your input in to Dustid.

In summary, with Dustid app, each user has connections and the address of the connection can be used to autofill the delivery address in a checkout. The impact for a retailer is reduced friction at checkout. Particularly relevant if the retailer products are gifts.

We have an existing integration for Woocommerce  (https://wordpress.org/plugins/dustid-integration-kit/) and are looking for input on the impact of lack of delivery address and how much a capability like Dustid might help your results.  I've included a link to a short survey.

I'd love to have a conversation about features that might be useful. If you are open to a direct conversation, please email me at nic...@dustid.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Nicole Fearon