Wordpress Developer Job Vacancy

Rachael Dunne

Feb 22, 2021, 9:14:18 AM2/22/21
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine has a vacancy for a WordPress developer at an agency in Manchester's Northern Quarter. I don't have a lot of details other than the salary is £30,000 and it's a nice agency to work at (I'm sorry, I don't know the name!).

They're looking for someone to start ASAP, and it would help to know a little PHP too.

If anyone is interested, they can contact my friend Stuart directly on the below:

or phone for more details on 0161 537 7218

Please pass on the message to anyone you know who you think might be interested.

Many thanks,

Rachael

test testing

Feb 22, 2021, 10:28:37 AM2/22/21
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
thanks for letting me know!

--
See the group blog at https://mwug.uk

For more options, visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Manchester WordPress User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/manchester-wordpress-user-group/dd2812e6-27d2-4732-a9ae-bbdb6c13c93bn%40googlegroups.com.