Pricing Thingy Block

Julieanne

Aug 27, 2020, 11:44:59 AM8/27/20
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Can I ask what I should search for in Blocks to recreate a Pricing Thingy like this?  the search function doesn’t understand “Thingy”!

I feel sure this has a proper name and I was sure I saw someone show me a block that can creat this.

Thank you!
Julieanne.

208B5F3E-4E0B-41C1-8EED-A5D7A79F50FC.jpeg

Steve Mosby

Aug 27, 2020, 12:00:32 PM8/27/20
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julieanne

It appears as 'Pricing Table' in ours. I think we have CoBlocks installed as a plugin which generates this / adds in.

image.png

Bw

Steve

--
See the group blog at https://mwug.uk

For more options, visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/manchester-wordpress-user-group
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Manchester WordPress User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/manchester-wordpress-user-group/3ce3f009-911c-473b-a2bd-fe2eb03711ccn%40googlegroups.com.

Julieanne

Aug 29, 2020, 8:00:38 AM8/29/20
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Steve, THANK YOU!

You pointed me in the right direction, I found a price block from getwid and used it with columns to make this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 12.51.47.png
I'm, happy enough with this, 70% is the new perfect, but if anyone can say how to make the blocks all the same size?  LOL

Julieanne.